Daphina newbi question....

Hi all...
I have been reading this months posts (I joined but havent received any mail
yet)
I am wondering what size container I should keep the daphina in. I have a
culture on the way. Is it okay to use the 2 liter soda bottles rinsed really
well? do they need an airstone going in the bottle? I figure to have 3
bottles going for a constant supply and of course the greenwater culture in 2
liter bottles as well. I understand the need to add water slowly. but I dont
have an extra fish tank so the bottles is really easy for me to keep them and
the kiddies seperated. Any specific instructions would be great..
Thank you and I will get back to reading the archives.

Take care

Vicky
Vicky100 at aol_com
ICQ#76354536