[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: *Chlorella vulgaris* (was Live Foods Digest V3 #174
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: *Chlorella vulgaris* (was Live Foods Digest V3 #174
- From: George Slusarczuk <yurko at warwick_net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:05:32 +0000
- CC: jai
- References: <200103300858.DAA26596 at actwin_com>
Carolina Biological (1-800-334-5551) carries *Chlorella vulgaris*
> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:00:33 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jai Mani <jai>
> Subject: Re: chlorella culture
> hello everyone,
> I am trying to culture a certain
> species of algae -chlorella vulgaris.
> It would be fed to moina basically.. I
> have read some literature on chlorella and moina and
> from what the literature says you get some super size
> gains and rich moina with that method.
> Besides i like to experiment but don't
> know where the slightest to start,
> anyone out there?