Re: white worms

  Thanks for all of the info.  I messured the temp on the floor of my
fishroom, and it's about 58-60 degrees.  The soil was pretty dry, so I
added quite a bit of moiture, now it's pretty soppy, I hope it's not
too wet, but that doesn't sound like a problem.  I also added quite a
bit of baking soda to raise the pH.  I'll move them into a 2 gal tank
when the culture gets bigger.
  Beverly, thanks for the offer to send some more my way if things
don't work out for me, I'll let you know if I'll need more.

Thanks again,

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.