Daphnia eggs

Hi everyone!

I just found that Carolina Biological supply
carries Daphnia pulex eggs.  Has anyone tried
them?  Do they hatch easily?  I am thinking
about trying either their daphnia Magna or
daphnia pulex eggs, since I lost (murdered?)
my initial culture last week.  I have a
bucketful of rainwater and a bag of oyster
shell to harden the rainwater.  I have put
Novaqua into my tap water in another bucket
and been aerating them for a while now.  I
got a bottled water, too.  Yes, yes, I will
acclimate them slowly this time. I think I am
ready.

TIA,

Tomoko