Re: Grindal worm food (was Live Foods Digest V3 #153

Hello Charles,

Some years ago I tried Purina Meou-Mix. It worked, but any overfeeding
and the culture would go sour and I would have to restart it. So I gave
up on it. It was probably too high in protein.

Now I feed my Grindal worms sifted regular oat flakes.

Best,

George