Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #145

Hello Mach,

It is possible, that from time to time I might have inoculated an old
algal culture. But normally I would remove ~90% of the water, replace it
with fresh water -- I should then be somewhere in the log phase -- with
same negative results -- no algal consumption. In a week or so, the
culture would be back to the same green opacity and stay there.

At other times, however, with different algal "soup", the Daphnids would
clean it up in a few days and I would have to feed them my yeast/algae
concoction.

The difference ? -- I just don't know!

Best,

George