Moina

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Live Foods Digest wrote:
Hi Tomoko,
	not to scare you but it is possible to keep moina and daphnia as a
continuous culture and have lots of them to feed to your fish.  check this
link to see how I do it.
http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/hifish/rotifers/moina_and_rotifer_culture.htm
It is way bigger than you want to do. It can be made to work in smaller
scale.  I have used two 5 gallon buckets for the culture vessels.  The
biggest problem is when the cultures are producing highly they can go use
about 5 gallons of green water per day.  It is possible to do it with
artificial diets, but until you are comfortable with feeding them it is
possible to overfeed the cultures (when using an artificial diet).  It is
much less difficult to do so with greenwater...

MTF