Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #124

Hi all,

I grow artemia, rotifers, amphipods and copepods, I am also currently
working on mysids and rock pool shrimp (leander serenus).  I feed a variety
of algae and inert foods.
sprirulina algae powder is extremely expensive here in oz can be $120kg.   I
make a food that is a combination of micronised bran, spray dried algae D.
Salina (full of beta carotene).  I get good water quality.  Yeast tends to
muck up your cultures and they become labour intensive.

Tracy

TRAcy & daVID Warland
travid at austarnet_com.au
www.adelaide.net.au/~travid
Commercial Seahorse Breeders for the World Aquaria