Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #123

HI Mach,

Have you consider a home made food supplement. I have had allot of luck
using three tablets ( 1 teaspoon) of brewers yeast a handful of frozen peas
ten or so spinach leaves and a tablespoon of either carrot or sweet potato
baby food. I put this and a quart of water into a blender and let run on
high for 10 minutes. I have three , thirty gallon plastic tubs in our
basement and feed every other day .I have had the same daphnia doing well
for six years with this method.

Norm

--

Norm Ruebsamen and Susan Stacey in Somers, WI

 E-mail:  smstacey at execpc_com
Fishlist:  http://www.execpc.com/~smstacey/