micro algae concentration

Hi George,
	how many RPMs would be needed to spin them down?  I was
considering somthing along the lines of a washing machine motor and 5
gallon buckets to do the volume that I would need to process. After giving
it a bit of doing inhte head it doesn't seem to reasonable.  Perhaps
settling a nonmotile species wihtout somthering it....  Any ideas?
MTF