daphnia/moina productivity

I have found that I can produce about 1 cup of moina per day provided that
I change 75% of the culture water with new green water.  Only problem is
it is labor intensive and my schedule isn't all that nice at times. I have
been looking into a means that I concentrate the algae cells inthe
greenwater so that I can add a few cups of concentrate per day and change
the water every three day or once a week.  I suppose I could try and find
some means of filtering out the micro algae cells.   Any suggestions? I
will prbablly take something in the area of 10 microns or less...

MTF