Live penaeid shrimp

Jim, I believe the Texas Agricultural Experimental Station at Corpus Christi
sells live gulf shrimp to the aquarium trade. I think Ryan Gandy is the
person to contact; (361) 937-2268 voice (361) 937-6470 fax. I don't have his
e-mail, but you could try locating it by browsing through Texas A&M's web
page (is it something-tamu.edu-something?).

Luck - Julio