Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #90

In a message dated 10/20/00 4:13:10 AM, Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com writes:

<< I have just obtained some Oscar fish.  I need to feed it live food. >>

Why? I have raised Oscars and other large cichlids and sunfish to their full
size potential on a diet that is 95% Trout pellets, supplemented with a paste
food consisting of mostly salmon based cat food. Occasional earthworms are
only offered as a treat and are not essential to their well-being.

Lee Harper