Live Foods

I have just obtained some Oscar fish.  I need to feed it live food.  Of
course I am using a lot of live goldfish feeder fish.  however,  I am
wondering what is the most efficient live food for me to grow for feeding
this fish.  I am wondering if certain fish like the minnow and goldfish are
worth trying to propagate or to buy small and try to raise up in size.  I
presently have some red worms going but they really seem slow to raise to
enough to be able to feed some to the fish.

thanks for any and all help and advice on this issue.

george