Re: raising snails

Two years ago I did an internship on a small Mom and Pop fish farm and they
used a few cement coffins holders (that go in the ground before the coffin)
to raise snails and they were in a barn with minimal lighting and no algae
in the tank.  They feed them pellet fish food.  They had to grow them for
resale and it's hard to sell a blue or red snail covered by algae.  JiM C.