Re: Rotifers

> From: "Jai Mani" <jai>
>
> can anyone tell me where i can learn more on rotifers for feeding to
fish.? or can anyone give me more information on the same rotifers.

> thanks,
> jai
Try the book, Plankton Culture Manual, by Frank H. Hoff & Terry W. Snell. It
is available from Florida Aqua Farms, Dade City, FL. It covers strain
selection, feeding, culture, nutritional value, and the best feeding
concentrations for optimal fry growth -- to just name a few topics. It also
covers copepod, ciliate, daphnia, and other live food cultures.