Daphnia

I am looking for a place to get daphnia at a decent
price.  I Live in the Southern Burbs of Chicago and am
not all that familiar with where to go to collect them
as I have recently moved here.  If anyone has info on
where to get them that would be great.  I just haven't
had any luck when I went out hunting for them.  If
anyone in the area has cultures of them that they
would be willing to trade for or sell, that would be
great as well.  Thanks in Advance
Lance