Re: Killing daphnia with "Amquel" question

Chuck Church wrote:

snip...

> Do you think old aquarium water orginally treated with Amquel is safe to add
> to a daphnia aquarium?

I really do not know for sure, but I strongly suspect it was a partial
reason for some of my mysterious crashes. I use mostly carbon-filtered
water, with minimal "Amquel" so it's not possible to cast blame based just
on my experiences.

Since the discussion, my main daphnia barrel has been protected from any
exposure, and the population is as vigorous as it has ever been. That's a
pleasant surprise in winter!

Wright
--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.