You never have to hatch those expensive eggs again!h

Hi

I have done extensinve research on the product called Cyclop-eeze which is a
great alternative to the napulli. It is a freeze dried product, about twice
the size of the nauplli but much more nutritious. You can read all about it
on my website. My fish eat it from day one and it stays suspended in the
water column so they can continuously feed. You might want to check out a can
and see what you think. I have the best price around.

hut

For some great fish foods at great prices, visit my website at
www.geocities.com/africanhut.