Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #20

Hello Raj,

You, presumably, have an Indian species of Daphnia, so I can not give
you exact data on it! Assuming that your species is similar to those
growing in the USA, excessive water motion will slow down their growth,
because they have to expend energy fighting the current.

As long as their food is suspended, they will eat and grow at their own
pace.

Best,

George