Re: Cyclop-eeze, a replacement for nauplii

>>Hi all, I don't know if you have been reading anything about this product yet but it is a wonderful food for fry. It is called Cyclop-eeze and is made by Argent Labs.<<

I just wrote an article about for the Greater Chicago Cichlid Asoociation (http://www.gcca.net) Cichlid Chatter magazine.  I posted a copy of it on my web site at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson/

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson