Re: hey everyone i have brine shrimp eggs

OK FIRST OFF.  THE BRINE SHRIMP LIVE FOR A YEAR NOT THE EGGS.  HOW AGAIN CAN
EGGS LIVE?!  SECONDLY, I SAID IN MY E-MAIL THAT A WATER PURIFIER, THE EGGS,
AND BRINE SHRIMP FOOD IS IN THE KIT, SO WHY ASK THAT QUESTION?!  AND LAST OF
ALL, DON'T TRY TO CRITIQUE ME ON MY TYPING SKILL, I DON'T CARE IF I SPELL
THINGS WRONG, AND FRANKLY I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF MY SPELLING EITHER.
OH WAIT I FORGOT ONE THING, DON'T E-MAIL ME AND TRY TO ACT ALL SOPHISTICATED
WHEN WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY AROUND 15 YEARS OLD.

If you wanna make money when you are just surfing the net, reading e-mails,
or just doing pretty much anything online, then just go to www.alladvantage.co
m and register now.  It is fast, free, and easy to do.  when it asks you "who
referred you" type in GOS- 670.  when you sign up e-mail me at c690m at aol_com.
 thanks and God Bless