Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:50:47 EST
 From: C690M at aol_com
 Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #13

 hey everyone i have brine shrimp eggs htat are able to live for a whol eyear.
  not that you would want to habve them live that long, but i have a whole
 kit.  e-mail me at c690m at aol_com if you are interested in purchasing the
 water purifier, eggs, and some food for only $10 plus $3 shipping.  PLMK
 asap.  if you would like to pay a different e-mail me personally and we can
 negotiate a deal.  thanks and God Bless

 If you wanna make money when you are just surfing the net, reading e-mails,
 or just doing pretty much anything online, then just go to
 www.alladvantage.com and register now.  It is fast, free, and easy to do.
 when it asks you "who
 referred you" type in GOS- 670.  when you sign up e-mail me at c690m at aol_com.
  thanks and God Bless