Re: Raising Brine Shrimp

Thanks Steve and Ron for the information.

I mistakenly wrote freeze-dried and what I meant to write was frozen. Sorry.
So there is no shell per se to worry about with adult brine shrimp (frozen),
is that correct?

As for hatching the larvae, if I do it without the bleach, I have read that
you need a heated tank and 24-7 light, true or not? I may try to bleaching
method and as the article says, experiment with a small number of eggs and go
at 15 second intervals until I get it right.

Again I appreciate the help and could use any other guidance you can give.
My fish and I thank you both.

Mike