[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
female *SJO* avail.
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: female *SJO* avail.
- From: Eric Lund <lund at umbi_umd.edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:33:29 -0500
- Cc: "'Charley McNett'" <cmcnett at aol_com>, "'Dave Koran'" <killie at x-press_net>, "'David Snell'" <dsnell at erols_com>, "'Don Kinyon'" <dkinyon at shentel_net>, "'George Richter'" <richter at erols_com>, "'Jim Long'" <longfarm at erols_com>, "'John Burns'" <jmburns at pressroom_com>, "'Larry Tagrin'" <bizecology at aol_com>, "'Margaret & David'" <dpv1 at jhuvms_hcf.jhu.edu>, "'Mike Brem'" <mbrem at usa_net>, "'Mike Canode'" <canode at erols_com>, "'Mike Cardaci'" <mccardaci at gogns_net>, "'killietalk at aka_org'" <killietalk at aka_org>
- In-Reply-To: <01BF4604.9D770620.jbulterman at earthlink_net>
At the Arizona box exchange CAKC meeting I purchased a *pair* of A.
striatum Cape Esterias. The female kept growing bigger and bigger and
eventually killed the male. I then put her in my orphans and widows
tank where she is now over 3 inches long and still growing. It looks
to me like I got a female SJO with the male striatum. Since I am not
keeping SJO at this time I will gladly bring her down to next
Saturday's meeting if anyone wants her. Also, if you bought a *pair*
of SJO at the box exchange meeting and the female is small and not
producing eggs now you know why.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe