[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Best way to get soft water
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Best way to get soft water
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:51:47 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: MarcAPI at aol_com's message of Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:43:47 EST
I figured out the best way to get soft water.
Move here where I live. The Adirondacks have the nicest soft slightly
acidic water you could ever want. I really appreciate all those
factories in the Midwest that are pouring all that polluction into our
atmosphere and creating all that wonderful acid rain here in Northern
New York. Water comes out of my tap at around 6.8 to 7.0 and only 60
ppm hardness. It's nice to be able to spawn Discus in tap water along
with just about any tetra or aphyosemion you could ever want to keep.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe