[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Shipping fish from the U.S. to Canada
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Shipping fish from the U.S. to Canada
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:08:12 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: Robert Nhan <rnhan at cptmail_com>'s message of Mon, 23 Aug 199916:38:51 -0700
The post office here doesn't reject "live animals"
I ship boxes all summer that clearly state live tropical fish keep
warm. They never say anything and I never have problems getting
boxes that say Live Tropical Fish on them. Maybe in Canada there's a
problem, not here.