[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New with Killie Fish
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: New with Killie Fish
- From: Bob Woth <bwoth at bellsouth_net>
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 22:24:17 -0400
- References: <c=US%a=_%p=DNB%l=RHDPURALMSX0-990331125648Z-29520 at rhdhqpurmsx02_rhd.com>
Chris there is a Ralegh-Durham aquarium association. However I am not
sure where you are in N. Carolina. Also, You can check out all types of
club and fish info on http://www.fishlinkcentral,com.
Phan, Christian (Consultant-RAL) wrote:
> My name is Chris, I am from North Carolina USA.
> I am new with Kiilie Fish.
> Can I have some questions about this kind of fish ?
> Is it easy to take care them ? are they community fish ?
> Where I can buy them, any special pets store ?
> Are they expensive ? With the beginner, which one is the best ?
> Any tank size require ?
> Chris Phan
> 919 461-9076
> Christian.Phan at rhd_com