[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why Killies are so rare in Singapore
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Why Killies are so rare in Singapore
- From: BigJohnW at webtv_net (John Wubbolt)
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:36:19 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: Loh Kwek Leong <timebomb at pacific_net.sg>'s message of Fri, 12Feb 1999 14:25:34 +0800
Hello K L
As to killifish laying just one egg, that's a myth.
No they don't lay as many eggs as say some tetras or large cichlids, but
good condition pairs of killies can give me over a hundred eggs per week
in a mop. Peat spawner like Notho Guentheri or Cynolebias Whitei will
put out several hundred eggs in a week or 2 collection.
Keep looking, you'll find those killies.