[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dimmers for fluorescent lights
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Dimmers for fluorescent lights
- From: George Slusarczuk <yurko at warwick_net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:02:02 -0500
- References: <199804271928.PAA22347 at acme_actwin.com>
My question concerns dimmers for fluorescent lights. There are several
on the market - are they "all the same" and one should buy on price
alone, or are there differences? What differences?
The manufacturers' literature is very uninforming. It concentrates on
"features" like moonlight, but says very little about the actual
dimming, i.e. at what % of light output does the tube start or stop
giving off light, etc.
Any information will help.
Thanks in advance,