[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Killietalk] Message to the BOD
- To: bjc3 at centurytel_net, bwatters at shaw_ca, ebeling at charter_net, jdesilva0002 at yahoo_com, addaquatic at aol_com, hellerjackl at aol_com, rmartino at roadrunner_com, killifish1 at juno_com, charles at inkmkr_com, Killifish List <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: [Killietalk] Message to the BOD
- From: Stuart Scott <sscott255 at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249935217; bh=ybzNY7fmQS1iKzroJ10RwzHlLBNsKJ513YnH63acow0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=svyakbjMMtFp88hAK3cxGN7xBr8k2b5BpBnpEPnv9Ca9aIDFWP5mzxModvXIb8ovh2GcE7pOI/By+rk5C7Dqu99Atr/KtbyNhEfV+kwdNzIaZuYpIyXgV/8yWjArT3BmPXws2bhXdt9nl6fBp6/zmIkxvY5mZJrTfNuCINelqC4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mzUV4TjFyY3tyk+q99eBQj32fzoiUZIjSy8rqPYTBCfwx/AOvBCyCy8VUtB24yDHsF6ZLP7r3g2ml6ZcHOthnNgS8c+miNUX2T3HCyqPiUmibbONQjJ6lVSYI1Cjpuatz8DgLW6NXIQzfe6IgM6Np38gOl0mTPuApnEpiVShf4Q=;
- List-archive: <http://mailman.actwin.com/pipermail/killietalk>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: killifish discussion list <killietalk.aka.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo/killietalk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.actwin.com/mailman/options/killietalk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
I sent the message below to Killietalk and was informed that the majority of the BOD do not read Killietalk, therefore I am redirecting my message to you:
"I too am angry by the boards decision to kill Killietalk. It seems that a lot of members are also.
only reason I am a member of the AKA is because of Killietalk. Quite a
few years ago I was made aware of the list and joined. Since then I
became a member of the AKA and later the KKC. If it hadn't been for
Killietalk, I wouldn't be here today. I wonder how many members are
here because of first reading Killietalk ?
I, like many, am not
a fan of forums. I find that when I go there, so many subjects are
presented, I don't know which ones I may be interested in and I miss
out on a lot. With Killietalk I read interesting information that I
might not have asked for. And...if I don't want to read it I hit the
Finally, with such an important decision as this,
I'm surprised that the BOD didn't ask for more input from the members.
If the burden on the moderators is too great on this format, why not
switch over to Yahoo Groups where most everything runs very smoothly
with very little work for the moderators and many more benefits to the
members at no cost. Then the members could choose what they want
instead of being forced into the forum or just not participating.
Stuart R Scott
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/aka/modules/content/index.php?id=9.
Archives are at http://sable.actwin.com/pipermail/killietalk/
Modify your subscription at http://mailman.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo/killietalk