Re: [Killietalk] Black worms

Please viit www.usplastic.com to read about
EZ-Strainers? ,they are great for keeping unwanted
particles out, or straining contaminents out of black
worms. Made of high moleculuar weight high density
polyethylene. 5 gallon are 25 mil thick, 55 gallon are
28 mil thick. The come with a center mesh in ultra
fine, fine, medium, or coarse for use with a wide
variety of products. 55 gallon are made for metal
drums but will fir a plastic drum with an ID of 22". 5
gallon will fit both metal and plastic pails.

Product Description
100 Micron (.003925") Ultra Fine EZ-Strainers? for 5
Gallon Containers $3.93 ea. Visit the link below:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=21329&product%5Fid=19540&variant%5Fid=10879

Product Description
200 Micron(.007850") Fine EZ-Strainers? for 5 Gallon
Containers $3.93 ea. Visit the link below:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=21329&product%5Fid=19540&variant%5Fid=10878

Product Description
400 Micron(.015700") Medium EZ-Strainers? for 5 Gallon
Containers $3.93 ea. Visit the link below:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=21329&product%5Fid=19540&variant%5Fid=10877

Product Description
600 Micron (.023550") Coarse EZ-Strainers? for 5
Gallon Containers $3.93 ea. Visit the link below:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=21329&product%5Fid=19540&variant%5Fid=10876

--- Robert Goldstein <rgoldstein at rjgacarolina_com>

http://www.aka.org/aka/modules/content/index.php?id=9.