Re: [Killietalk] Killietalk Digest, Vol 55, Black worms

As I mentioned earlier, I use the tap water without dechlorinating it without
a problem for both tubifex and black worms. However, if you are caught in a
dilemma where formaldehyde based dechlor agents are ruled out and thiosulfate
based dechlor agents are not effective, I suggest an activated carbon
filtration for your water. That's what I use for daily automatic water changes for most
of my tanks.

Lee Harper
Media PA