Re: [Killietalk] real Test!

Al Anderson wrote:

>Did you pass the test?
>
>The question was what Year did Radda collect Chocolate Australe's?

My "Wild Collections" book is buried, somewhere, so I'll just guess
about 1975-76.

>What year wash is book published and what company published it here in the
>States?

1987. My copy was published by HOFFMAN-verlag, but not in the USA,
AFAIK. It cost about $2 per color page, as I recall.

>Who collected and what year were the Chocolate Australes called DNA 2000?

2000, but,again, my book is buried somewhere in all this mess, so the
initials elude me. [Nunziata and Anderson? ;-)]

>Who is the AKA historian?

Al Klee wrote the history on the web site, but if the list of officers
is current, that position is not officially filled.

>that is a fish test.

This is a poor attempt to take it. :-)

BTW, can /*anyone*/ cough up the $5 it will take to make the Maier Fund
meet its August goal, today?

http://www.aka.org/aka/modules/xdonations/index.php

Ciao

Wright

--
Wright Huntley - Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514 - whuntley at verizon_net  760 937-2276 (cell) 760 874-2000 (CA) or 941 866-0500 (FL).

"Boundaries should solely be about where your taxes go to be squandered."           -- Peter Bagge

http://www.reason.com/0608/bagge.shtml

Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/aka/modules/content/index.php?id=9.