[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Killietalk] difficulty
I find that there are several factors that determine whether I have success
with a species. Some of these are:
1. How much attention I pay to them and whether it is the right kind of
2. What heritage the individual specimens bring with them.
3. Unusual water requirements that require a lot of excess labor -- including
hardness, dissolved solids and temperature.
4. The more they cost me, the more likely they are to die or not reproduce.
5. The more they will bring at auction, the less likely they are to reproduce.
6. The availability of a variety of good food that they will accept.
To join the AKA see http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html
Archives are at http://fins.actwin.com/killietalk/