[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Killietalk] R O Units
* To: "killifish discussion list" <killietalk at aka_org>
* Subject: RE: [Killietalk] R O Units
* From: "Al Anderson" <killiman at iquest_net>
* Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 05:17:23 -0500
* Importance: Normal
* In-reply-to: <416DB769_6060600 at verizon.net>
* List-archive: <http://www.actwin.com/pipermail/killietalk>
* List-help: <mailto:killietalk-request at aka_org?subject=help>
* List-id: killifish discussion list <killietalk.aka.org>
* List-post: <mailto:killietalk at aka_org>
* List-subscribe: <http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/killietalk>, <mailto:killietalk-request at aka_org?subject=subscribe>
* List-unsubscribe: <http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/killietalk>, <mailto:killietalk-request at aka_org?subject=unsubscribe>
"Al Anderson" <killiman at iquest_net> wrote:
I have one of Ron's first units that looks like it was made by him.
You included everything but his number the one on the unit is no longer in
service I called it first.
I did not include it because I did not have it. Even looked in the
roster, but he wasn't there. Ron advertises in the Aquarium Mags that I
cannot afford. Check for Back To Nature Aquatics, there, if the
following is outdated.
OK, Al, I'll go looking deeper...
The last addy I had for him was:
Back to Nature Aquatics
3837 Cedarbend Dr.
Glendale, CA 91214
Wright Huntley - Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514 - whuntley at verizon_net
Both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the
voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the
voters. Democrats always do -- Ann Coulter
To join the AKA see http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html
Archives are at http://fins.actwin.com/killietalk/