Re: [Killietalk] Cloromine (sic) and *mirabilis*

Easy Nevin,

I was just about to make a deal on some N'tui he was planning to experiment on. :-)

Wright

P.S. Big change of subject:

A few years back, you (aka HAH) brought several locations of *Fp. mirabilis* into the NA hobby. How about some quick observations about how they have done and what we now have going well?

Aspinwalln at aol_com wrote:
Charles,
Don't kill those wonderful australes. Bring um over to my house for safe keeping. In exchange I will give you some amquel treated water for $.25 per gallon, FOB. See you later, Nevin

--
Wright Huntley -- 760 872-3995 -- Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514

It's "Live free or die," not "Let's make a deal."

What is worse than Gun Control? See at:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig4/harris-sharon1.html

To join the AKA see http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html