[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: help for sifting baby daphnia?
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: help for sifting baby daphnia?
- From: Larry Swanson <lswanso4 at tampabay_rr.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:28:41 -0400
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
At 09:27 PM 8/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I am growing daphnia and would like to find a supplier for 750 micron net. I
want to sift baby daphnia out of the tank for feeding baby fry. I have
gotten 475 and 1000 micron from Fla. aqua farms. I also got a filter bag
Weiss which was suppose to be 750 but look like 1000 micron.
Any help would be appreciated.
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html