[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
plastic tanks and EDCs
- To: "AKA Killietalk (E-mail)" <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: plastic tanks and EDCs
- From: "Genade Tyrone <tgenade at sun_ac.za>" <tgenade at sun_ac.za>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:19:59 +0200
- Thread-index: AcNbVEYXZs3+SCPEQoiTPuJ02JwURw==
- Thread-topic: plastic tanks and EDCs
I checked with the ECD gurus... polypropylene plastics are just as dangerous as the rest. Any plastic that has been plasticized will release EDCs of some sort.
Best to stick with plastics regarded as safe for humans or have showed no problems previously.
Ph: +27-021-558-1753 (h); +27-021-808-5876 (w); +27-084-335-4977 (c)
P450 Lab, Department of Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland 7602, South Africa
"Seek your happiness in the Lord" Psalm 37:4
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html