[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Winter 1967 page 41 1 Min to copy into word
- To: <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Re: Winter 1967 page 41 1 Min to copy into word
- From: "Tim Addis" <timaddis at killifish_force9.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 01:28:03 +0100
- References: <BAY1-F127T4XIaKGdQP0000cddd@hotmail.com>
> Those of us who lack the skillsets
> to help (like me) can certainly
> donate money and help in any way we can.
Donating money to killie courses in this case is not the way to go. Breeders
are required to propogate species, not fat wallets.
I would suggest this person roll his sleeves up & breed some killies.
Most killies breed very easily.
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html