[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
going to Cameroon, what now?
- To: "AKA Killietalk (E-mail)" <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: going to Cameroon, what now?
- From: "Genade Tyrone <tgenade at sun_ac.za>" <tgenade at sun_ac.za>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:21:15 +0200
- Thread-index: AcNXoUsEIzEP63REQ/mWYy1B0Crlog==
- Thread-topic: going to Cameroon, what now?
There is a chance I may be going to Cameroon in November.
1) What now? What are the restrictions? What equipment has to go along? I'm a complete novice.
The route is fixed. Travel from Doula to Yaounde to Limbe to Doula (airport->conference->botanical gardens->airport). About 5 or 6 days with 3 or 4 spent at a conference.
2) What can one expect to find along the way?
How do the experts go about planning for such a trip.
Ph: +27-021-558-1753 (h); +27-021-808-5876 (w); +27-084-335-4977 (c)
P450 Lab, Department of Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland 7602, South Africa
"Seek your happiness in the Lord" Psalm 37:4
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html