[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cameroon in November
- To: <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: Cameroon in November
- From: "Genade Tyrone <tgenade at sun_ac.za>" <tgenade at sun_ac.za>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:14:26 +0200
- Thread-index: AcNSRo7J6CaU3/n0RCyeJA/+lSzA8gALLBKg
- Thread-topic: Report of a failure I guess
I may well be going to a conference in Cameroon towards the end of November. The Conference is in Yaounde but I will be taking a trip to Mt.Cameroon by car. Any idea on the collecting conditions at that time of year? What collecting prospects are there along the road from Yaounde to Limbe?
Any general advise?
My interests are lamp-eyes and Chromaphyosemions (while that of my friend with whom I'm going is interested in cameronense).
Ph: +27-021-558-1753 (h); +27-021-808-5876 (w); +27-084-335-4977 (c)
P450 Lab, Department of Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland 7602, South Africa
"Seek your happiness in the Lord" Psalm 37:4
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html