[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rescued Gambasia
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: Rescued Gambasia
- From: Wayne Morrow <cwmorrow at gbronline_com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:53:47 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
>Aren't there a couple of Fundulus species native to that area?
I don't know. The goldfish in the lily pools are slackers, and someone ate all my Gambasia last year.
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html