Re: Fw: Blue Plastic Apple Juice Barrels

I am using barrels from a pickle factory. They also smelled very strong of pickling solution. I used a bleach solution and then rinsed them very well. Still had some odor which eventually went away. Never had any water problems using them. Still in use today.
George