[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: 42% don't and won't use the Internet!
- To: <drummondhoward at hotmail_com>, <KillieTalk at aka_org>
- Subject: RE: 42% don't and won't use the Internet!
- From: Susan Aufieri <susanaufieri at earthlink_net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 07:30:00 -0400
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.6
A wise old college professor of mine who taught statistics once said this to
the class, "You can prove anything you want, just use the correct set of
I too find that number difficult to believe. Heck, my 80 year old neighbor
has the latest Pentium and a broadband connection! My dad and uncle learned
to use a computer and the internet in their middle 60s. My surrounding
neighbors are *all* connected. My non-connected friend will come to my house
to use the computer and 'net.
42% don't use the internet? Phooey.
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html