[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Fluval Long fiber peat.
- To: <KillieTalk at aka_org>
- Subject: RE: Fluval Long fiber peat.
- From: <halbasch at es_com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:09:55 -0600
- Thread-index: AcMA45K1EgleVMODTaGwrpZvqT5TgAASu/hQ
- Thread-topic: Fluval Long fiber peat.
Recently someone mentioned they were unsure whether long fiber peat is
still available. I am currently in the North of Germany and in two of
three shops that I visited the peat was available. It is in a 2.5 ounce
package for around 2.5 euros. Although it doesn't sound like much that
is dry weight and the peat mass is about the size of a 10 pack of 3.5
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html