[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Anyone use python water changer for killie-tanks ?
- To: <killietalk at aka_org>
- Subject: RE: Anyone use python water changer for killie-tanks ?
- From: "Kray, Edd" <Edd.Kray at rf_doe.gov>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:30:26 -0700
- Thread-index: AcL6Jy9hbTPqv4a8SYCjpYVkhgigGwAABeSw
- Thread-topic: Anyone use python water changer for killie-tanks ?
-----Original Message-----From: Doug Dame
"Anybody have experiences with the python to share"
I couldn't live without it. It's because of the ease of use of the
python that each of my approximately 70 tanks gets water-changed each
week. I haven't carried buckets from 14 years now and will never do that
again. It may take a little longer than with buckets, but its worth it.
You can arrange your sequence of draining/filling so that little water
is spread from tank to tank. Now the duckweed is another matter, you may
need to rinse the end between tanks.
See http://www.aka.org/pages/killietalk/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/pages/join.html