[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: eliminating Hydra, Heximita, Velvet, Ick and Glugea
- To: KillieTalk at aka_org
- Subject: Re: eliminating Hydra, Heximita, Velvet, Ick and Glugea
- From: Charles n Sue Harrison <csharrison at inkmaker_net>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:57:57 -0600
- In-reply-to: <200303020319.h223JTK7019470 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200303020319.h223JTK7019470 at otter_actwin.com>
This is Charles Harrison in St Louis,
I have tried to find an excessive dosage of the drug. I have used it
at a rate of 1 tablespoon, over an ounce, 30 grams - in 10 gallons
just to see what would happen. 10 gold Australes, snails and plants.
After 10 days, no change.
The powder will dissolve in several minutes despite clumping on the
surface as long as the surface is moving from a bubble pipe. This
material has been examined by bird breeders, discus breeders, used in
zoos to remove intestinal parasites, and the list goes on and on.
There must be something else killing your fish.
This compound is not the culprit.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe
Join the AKA at http://www.aka.org/AKA/Applic.htm