Re: Considering annual killies

In a message dated 1/31/03 8:31:18 PM, Brown_D at pcfnotes1_wustl.edu writes:

<< Now I'd like to setup another small tank for an annual killie. >>

You must first choose between African and South American. I can
wholeheartedly recommend Nematolebias whitei or Austrolebias nigripinnis for
a South American candidate. I have not had much success with the African
Nothobranchius species. The one that I have had the best success with was
Nothobranchius foerschi.

Lee Harper
Media, PA
USA