RE: How cold is too cold?

As I see it, you have a couple choices. Add a bigger fish to eat them, OR, the route you will probably take, remove most all the water and remove the rocks. I see no other options to get them out. I have enough problems getting fish out of my 125, much less a pond, lol, even though I'm still bulding one :)
 YoHoHo at aol_com wrote:RE: How cold is too cold?

Just thought I'd pass a little info along on this subject. I had some
australe and some riv's in my pond last summer/fall. I hadn't found a way to
catch them when the temps finally dropped. The riv's died when the temp fell
below 50, but the AUS swam around until it hit 40. Tough little guys. Now I
have to find a way to catch them this year. Suggestions?? The pond is lined
with softball to basketball sized boulders, so hiding places abound!
Frank Carriglitto
AKA #08234, ChiKA, WAKO